Tuesday, March 10, 2009

9 months

My little pookie is getting bigger every time I turn around. She currently has mastered crawling and pulling up on things, she's eating her food really well, and we just started her on little puffies(not sure what they're really called, but that's what we call them) which she LOVES. Every time she puts one in her mouth, she squeals with delight. We also have a sweet little bed time ritual consisting of looking at herself in the mirror after we put on her pj's, and then reading her favorite bedtime book (Barney puts on clothes) 2 or 3 times in a row. She truly loves that little purple dinosaur. Next we say our prayers, I put her in the crib and then tell her night night. Here are some recent bedtime pics I've taken.





And my favorite :)


3 comments:

Lane said...

I know those jammies! :)

Danette said...

Blayne LOVED that book!! So sweet:)

Cass said...

She is getting so big...what a cutie! Must see you guys soon.