Wow! 10 months already. I can't believe I'm a mommy to a 10 month old. It's been the best 10 months of our lives though, and we wouldn't trade it for anything. We're so lucky to have such a sweet little girl. We love you baby Claire!
I had originally planned to take Claire up to Portrait Innovations today, to get her official 10 month baby pic made. After a misshap with some baby food and the cat that was walking by, I decided we could just stay home today and take pictures.
We just recently got a new computer and downloaded Picassa which is a photoshopping software. I had SO much fun playing with the pictures that we took...AND they just happened to turn out pretty stinkin cute. I love the first one! Thanks Dannette for telling us about Picassa!
6 years ago


2 comments:
ok...I can't take credit for that, but Picassa??? LOVE it!! Chris loaded that onto your new laptop. I am going to do an Easter pics session soon...wanna join us??
I can't believe she is so big!! The pictures look great!
Post a Comment