Friday, September 24, 2010

Claire Bear Updates


Claire Updates:
She is a talking machine! Every day I am amazed by her vocabulary and even more so by her sweet little personality. She has been talking in complete sentences for awhile now and is just so smart :) She is constantly showered with complements on what a sweet, polite and well behaved little girl she is. I wish we could take all the credit but I think God just gave us a really good egg. She is the most polite little thing I have ever seen... every other word is please, thank you, I'm sorry, no thanks, and yes mam. Right now she loves playing with her babies, painting and drawing. She also likes to pretend she is my mommy!!! It usually goes something like this...

Claire: Mommy, you sad?? What's wrong mommy?? You have boo boo?
Don't worry mommy, I make it better. All better mommy. Don't cry, it's alright. I love you mommy. You take a nap, ok?

So stinkin cute!

The other day she was leaving with Mark to go somewhere and I was staying behind.

Claire: Don't worry Mommy, I come back. Don't be sad mommy. I love you.

She has also mastered the potty. It took 3 days of accidents but now she is a pro. She does have the occasional accident at night time and is deathly afraid of her poopy! But other than that, she has done so good with it. I have to give Mark all the credit for this too. He did a great job with her. So proud of them both!

Below are some recent pics :)











No comments: