
We still had fun but the festivities livened up after everyone else started arriving.



After getting our drink on we headed into the game. Mark of course refused to wear red and black and opted for his Texas gear instead. This prompted many interesting comments from people including a clearly under aged, intoxicated, obnoxious Tech girl who told Mark to take that bleeping bleep off that we (TECH) had beat them(TEXAS). I know I was a complete idiot when I was her age, but seriously...what's wrong with these kids today?? So anyways, we proceeded to buy our overpriced beer and food and headed into the stadium. The game started off awesome for Tech, and after we scored 14 points in the first quarter I thought it would be a good time to text every Ole Miss fan I knew. Mark warned me not to, that I should wait to see if we'd keep our lead. Should have listened to the hubby because in true Tech fashion we crumbled from that point on :( We did have fun though and Mark was proud of me for paying attention the entire game!

1 comment:
hmm lots to say about this one...
1. I know the expression on your face in that last pic, it is my Maegan is feeling toasty look
2. I swear Mark sets football on a Christmas like pedastool :)
3. Good thing he wore the orange (I called that one), saved him for ducking in the car on the way home
4. Tailgating alone... could only be a result of the Maegan / Stacee planning curse
Post a Comment