So, I'm afraid I'm going to be skipping a few months of blogging as I just don't have time to catch up at the moment. We decided to take a long over due trip to Lubbock. I needed to catch up with my bestie Stacee and see some family and friends. I also thought it would be a great time to have Denae take Claire's 3 month pictures. Mark of course wanted to go to a football game. If I haven't yet explained and if you don't have the pleasure of knowing him personally...Mark is a freaking football fanatic. His favorite teams are Texas and the Cowboys but honestly he watches them ALL and was sooooo excited at the chance to go to a Tech game. So, alas...we planned our trip around a game...the Tech/ U Mass game. This apparently was not a great game to go to as Tech completly kicked there butts, but I wouldn't know because Stacee and I didn't make it into the actual stadium until half time (and that was just to take a lap around the stadium to people watch). We quickly decided to leave our husbands and make our way back to Chimmey's for more girl talk and cocktails. It turned out perfect, Stace and I had our fun and the boys had there's!
Here's a pic of us girls from the trip!

Besides going to the game and seeing all of our loved ones, we wanted to get our pictures taken with Denae. I had seen the great work she'd done with Stacee's kids and wanted to get in on the fun too! We met up with her at the Garden and Arts Center on Friday morning. I unfortunately was a bad mommy and completely didn't plan for Claire's eating and napping time. She was a little fussy but I think we got some really great pics. Here are some of my favorites...

1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world!! So excited to read Claire updates.
Post a Comment